Seeing as we are well underway into October, I thought this would be a great time to share with you some of the best places to be this month! Here is a list of the many Haunted attractions (and one Monster Mash) during the best time of the year:
1. Halloween Haunt at ValleySCARE
3. William A. Irvin Haunted Ship Tours
Who doesn’t want to go on a haunted ship with a maze inside??
4. Crypticon/Dance of the Dead
This is a convention that I thought was important to include and a fun dance in the same building!
5. The Soap Factory’s Unhinged in the Haunted Basement
7. Spud Spooktakular Trail
8. Scream Town
This year I have decided to join in on the Haunt and will be visiting Scream Town. I have not been to a haunted attraction in years due to punching in the face, or extreme yawning. This year though I have let my sister talk me into going with her on the 25th.
Here is a video just in case anyone would like to join me,
9. OR if you like more natural haunted sites like me here is a link to some real life haunted places. The Anoka State Hospital being one of my most frequented places in high school seeing as it is in its backyard. Plus, the small cemetery which used to have unnamed plots, is placed right along the entrance road on a hill.
Does anyone else have any places they would like to share? Comment below!